The A2Z Advantage
Below you will find some of the reasons why A2Z Languages is your best choice for study abroad and language immersion programs.
Respect & Recognition
A2Z Languages is widely recognized as one of the leading Study Abroad providers in North America.
This view is held by our partner schools, various universities, numerous study abroad organizations, businesses and government organizations, and most importantly by our former clients.
- If you like, we would be more than happy to provide you with a list of references of former clients.
- We would also encourage you to visit the Better Business Bureau Online to find out our status with this organization. We are very proud of our A+ Ranking. A2Z Languages is part of Spanish Abroad, Inc.
Years of experience
A2Z Languages was founded in 1996. During this time our company has sent thousands of individuals to language schools around the world.
- When you contact our office you will have the chance to talk with someone who has personally visited the country, city and school you may be interested in. We are confident that you will find this “expertise” to be invaluable in helping you decide upon an appropriate location and/or school.
- Additionally, once you register you will find that many questions will arise prior to your departure date. Having a professional and courteous contact person here at A2Z Languages will mean you get the answers you need quickly. The end result will be that you will be better prepared for you time abroad, and as such should have a wonderful and very productive experience.
Depth of information
A2Z Languages provides excellent up-front information about the schools and programs offered.
If you have a question about any aspect of the program or location you can talk to someone here in our office who has the answers you need.
Upon confirmation of your program you will receive a detailed info sheet detailing everything you need to know about how to arrive, the first day of classes, emergencies ,etc.
Ease of communication
When you deal with A2Z Languages you are dealing with an organization located in the USA.
- Our office hours are set up so that you will find that no matter where you call from you should be able to talk to someone immediately. Our office hours are from 7 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday (Mountain Standard Time). During normal business hours it is unlikely you will ever get an automated response but instead will be able to talk directly with one of our staff. If calling outside of business hours you can be assured that we will return your call as soon as our offices open.
- Send us an email and you will receive a response typically within just a few hours…if not even sooner. Today people expect quick responses, and we are set up to provide this.
- If you need to contact us for some reason outside of business hours, you can also call our emergency numbers.
- When our clients are in another country they have the opportunity to call our offices or emergency numbers collect at any time.
- In essence our business is set up to allow easy communication between you and us.
The registration process with our company is quick and easy. You can register online, by phone or through email.
You will receive an email confirmation in a short period of time after you submit your registration. We take pride in our ability to confirm you program quickly and efficiently.
While there are many good schools around the world, going directly to them incurs some risks to you.
What is your recourse if something goes wrong? Dealing with a school in another country can be tricky if not impossible.
- When you deal with A2Z Languages you are dealing with a company based in the USA. Your questions, payments, etc. are all done through the USA. For many people this is an important consideration.